Travel hacks to save money, time, and space
1. Use your eyeliner as a mascara- place the wand as close to the lash line as possible. You won't get the cat-eye look, but you will get yourself a sexy smudged look while saving space in your makeup bag.
2.Infinity scarves give you infinite options. Use one as a blanket when you're cold, or fold it over your face to block out the light while napping.
3. Collect travel and sample sized items for when you travel.
4. Find your product savior. We suggest a travel-sized jar of Egyptian Magic. It won't be confiscated by TSA agents and can be used as a cuticle cream, lip balm, flyway smoother- literally anything you could ever need.
5. Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling clean and reduce static cling.
6. Store your lose chargers or cables in a sunglasses case so they don't get lost.