Live Worldly. It’s the name of our company but also a call to action. To Live Worldly means celebrating every person’s individuality while embracing people, ideas, and cultures that are different. It’s state of mind, a way of life. We believe in the power of a more connected, global community and want to use photos and videos from around the world to make this connection even stronger.
To participate follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Buy your Live Worldly bandanner or download and print out the free PDF below.
2) Strike a Pose! Take a picture of you living worldly with your Live Worldly bandanner.
3) Like Us on Facebook and upload your photo by clicking here.
Submit your photo for the chance to win $100 from Live Worldly.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible, in accordance with Facebook Promotion Guidelines, entrants must be at least 13 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is not open to Live Worldly employees, independent contractors, officers, or agents of Live Worldly.
2. Contest Entry Period: The Contest Entry Period begins on June 7th and will go until June 18th. All Contest Entries must be submitted as described below before the end of the Contest Entry Period.
3. Entry Method: To enter, visit the Live Worldly’s Facebook page, click on the link and/or tab titled “Contest” and follow the instructions to complete and submit an online submission form (“Contest Entry”).
4. Winner Selection Process: One winner will be selected by the Live Worldly team.
The grand prize winner will be notified by email and the winner will be announced on Live Worldly’s Facebook Page and website (www.liveworldly.com).
5. Prize: The grand prize is a $100 credit to www.liveworldly.com.
6. Conditions of Entry: As conditions of entry into this Contest, and by uploading and entering a photo, you warrant and represent that (a) you are the photographer or have permission from the photographer to submit the photo in this contest; (b) the photo is original and has been legally created; © the photo does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (d) the photo has not been published or distributed previously in any media; (e) you own all rights to the photo (f) you have obtained permission from each person whose name, image, and/or likeness (“Likeness”) is included in the video, and that such person(s) have granted you all necessary rights to use the person’s Likeness as described in these rules. If the Likeness of a minor is included, such grant of rights must include permission from the minor’s parent or legal guardian authorizing the use of the minor’s Likeness on behalf of the minor. Sponsor’s determination as to whether the photo potentially violates the rights of any third party is final.
7. The Sponsor will not sell your information. The information collected is used to improve the content of the Sponsor’s website and publications. By uploading a photo, you irrevocably grant Sponsor the right and permission to reproduce, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, display, and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used) your photo. By entering, you also agree to waive any intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor’s use of the photo, and agree not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of your photo, name, likeness, or statements.